Well presented, hospitality focused, SIA-trained security hosts
At Off to Work we differ in our approach to security - our security hosts are a well-integrated part of a hospitality team, not a separate department.
We have vast experience supporting the world's most celebrated events in 5-star hotels, historical palaces, blue-chip corporates, sports and luxury retail. We are used to supplying highly trained teams in high-risk environments.
Security has a hugely important role to play in delivering a highly enjoyable atmosphere for all to enjoy. This is why our security professionals are trained in line with 5-star hospitality standards.
Our Quality Assurance Processes:
All our team members hold an SIA badge as a minimum requirement.
- Face to face interview to assess skills and personality
- Two references required
- Right to Work Verification using Home Office best practice passport scanners
- Highest training standards. All our staff undertake all courses required to adhere to CIEH accredited training standards, in line with EU allergen regulation.
Practical Skills Assessments:
Every team member is assessed on the following before they can work:
- Uniform and grooming standards
- What are the elements of outstanding service
- Great communication - including body language and tone of voice
- Observation skills
- Briefings and effective note taking
- Fire safety and compliance
- Radio use and etiquette
- Phonetic Alphabet and IC codes
- Licencing Law
- Incident reports and statement writing, including how to present statements to Police
- Public Order Policing and its relevance in private security
- Conflict resolution and anger management
- Counter Terrorism Awareness and ACT aware delivered in partnerships with the Metropolitan Police
Our bespoke security assessment process is an education and fun mixture of classroom-based learning and practical role play, ensuring our team have the core tools needed to secure our clients' venues and events. It is our commitment to these details which ensure consistently excellent staff.
Meet Jason Henderson
HEAD OF SECURITY
9 years working in both the public and private security industry
- 5 years as a full-time Police Officer and is still fully warranted, currently working with The Metropolitan Police part-time, specialising in public order policing and crowd safety. He also has very close ties with several licencing departments throughout the capital
- Was youngest Head of Security (within the company) to manage a major city complex, managing a team of over 30 SIA licenced guards
Jason’s expertise within
You can reach Jason at 0207 381 8222, at email@example.com or via the enquiry form below.